Catharsis 4.5 - VS 2012, .NET 4.5
) - Web-application framework, OOP, best practices, proven multi-tier Architecture (5-tier): (SQL or XML is persitence, DAO as the only access point to get/store data, Facades as the only place for Business rules validation, MVC pattern (Views on the RAZOR only) and UI (HTML, CSS and JQuery).
- VS 2012
- .NET 4.5 (only)
- REST Web API
(new project in solution)
- Improved performance (or compiled expressions are cached)
- Brand new Validation
- Wiki .NET Parser moved to separated Nuget.org package https://nuget.org/packages/WikiNetParser/
- itnroduced AOP over Find(Filter) (row security)
- Introduced AOP over Control Rendering (field security)
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- NHibernate 3.3.2, SysCache2
- jQuery 1.8.3, jQuery UI 1.9, address, json2template, validate...
. The packages of all external libraries are automatically loaded during the build
- Multiple concurrent DB sessions (just by adding new NHibernate.MyDB.config)
- Code Contracts no more
. so slow...
- Smart binder ready to bind properties not only of a IPersistent but IList<IPersistent>
- GetBySearch replaced with Find
- Search object replaced with Filter
- Session dependency totally removed for Model.Item
- Session based actions SearchFor removed.
controls provide functionality for adding IPersistent entity as a property
- LDAP support removedA versioning of the Catharsis framework was adjusted to follow the .NET version in the Major release number (4.)
The latest release was refactored, simplified, cleaned. StructureMap 2.6 is there as a IoC container (doing the same job as the Catharsis built in IoC).
UI got a new a bit more fancy face-lift, delivered in the default CSS.
OpenXML 2 for edting MS Office 2007 files (object oriented approach).
Every entity, can be exported to MS Excel 2007 and
can be from the same file IMPORTED back.
Also there is a MS Word 2007++ generator, based on document templates and bookmarks. Pass the document (in MS Word 2007 format) with bookmarks, and entity to be inserted - get the filled result.Download
The Catharsis framework has finally its own portal http://catarsa.com/
The Catharsis framework 4.0: a brand new OOP approach on the UI.NET 4.0Razor (MVC 4.0)NHibernate 3.3.2
Do you agree that HtmlHelper is a design failure? Do you prefer OOP approach on UI as well as on any other layer?
Do you like simple but powerful syntax? Taste the Catharsis:
new Fieldset("className", "Person")
new TextOrInput().SetSourceProperty(() => Model.Item.FirstName),
new TextOrInput().SetSourceProperty(() => Model.Item.LastName),
and the result:
<dl class="p50" >
Sample entities in every newly created solution, will show you how to built your application (SimpleEntity, ComplexEntity).
.NET Wiki Parser II.
.NET 4.0 (C# 4.0)
VS 2010! (GAX 2010)
ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Razor
Covariance & contra-variance simplified the Object Model (this .NET 4.0 feature was awaiting from the Catharsis origin...)
Object Factory injects proxies, support for cross reference A.B and B.A
Named and default parameters reduced code
All service objects can persist in XML (Support for legacy applications with rigid database)
Wiki .NET Parser, docume