Anniversary release Catharsis 1.1 coming soon
, the best practice gathering OOP
- NHibernate 2.1 Alpha2 (Castle proxies)
- ASP.NET MVC 1.0
- VS 2008, .NET 3.5 SP1, C# & VB.NET for LinqToXml
- the best-practices OOP architecture
- powerful Guidance
- for new solution
- adding new entity (Persistent, CodeList, ICodeList...)
- adding MVC only for non-entity handling (Report, Documentation, Import...)
Example "Smart WebControls" provides powerful showroom for Catharsis abilities.
You should observe it. There is real 'Searching' on Dao, Business rules applied on Facades, smart 'OnList' actions on Controllers and
complete UI presenting power of smart WebControls (Agent and AgentContract entities)
Also 'lazy column' loading for lists, Delete checks for Country, Currency ...
Main move is on the Web layer. Finally found the best way for OOP and reuse, introduced by smart WebControls for MVC world.
The Catharsis web layer now supports WebControls which allow many adjustment using static and dynamic setting on the .ascx
controls. You'll enjoy it.
- New WebControls for MVC (no more HtmlHelpers with growing count of extension methods )
- Powerful ToDisplay() method for decimal. int, DateTime (thousand separators)
- IE 8 compliant
- New Smart Binders (formated values: decimal, int, datetime are correctly bounded culture dependent)
- Improved static object locking
- Global.asax only sets suffix ".mvc" for routing. (Set it to ".ashx" on hosted servers)
Documented tutorial storieshttp://www.codeproject.com/KB/applications/Catharsis.aspx